Fabric Roman Shades Portfolio by Louver Shop
The Portfolio Collection’s Fabric Roman Shades offer a classic design style with a modern twist. You’ll find a unique fabric selection with sophisticated textures and jacquards, all offered in colors selected for current design trends.
The collection’s ordering and customization options were designed with your experience in mind. Choose from flat, hobbled, knife pleated, or front slat shade styles. Flat, knife pleated, and front slat shades are available to order with or without a valance.
All shade styles come standard with light-filtering liners or can be upgraded to black-out. The collection’s fabrics offer seamless fabrication in all shade styles.
Bring function and safety to your shades with a variety of lift options, including cordless operation that is able to lift even the heaviest shades on a 1½” head rail or our affordable, versatile wand and remote control motorization options. Three unique ways to avoid hanging lift cords.
Shades Made Just for Your Windows
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Material: Fabric
- Width: 12” to 96”
- Height: 18” to 96”
- Specialty Options: Flat, Knife Pleat, Front Slat, and Hobbled Panel Styles; No vertical seaming at any size
Enjoy peace of mind with our Limited Lifetime Warranty, covering all aspects of workmanship and quality in your shades.
Fabric Roman Shade Operating Systems
- Lift Cord is pulled to raise and lower the shade manually.
- Nylon cord loop is pulled to raise and lower the shade manually.
- Cordless shades operate without the use of cords and can be raised or lowered to any preferred position in an exact location.
- Wand Motorization is a simplified motorized control, with shade operation, charging, and programming is done from a wand handle that hangs to the side of the shade. Wand motorization is also a great alternative cordless option for shades that are installed in hard-to-reach places.
- Remote motorization is an extremely versatile control option, which makes shade control possible through hand-held remotes or wall switches. Automated control is also possible through the Pro Hub.
- When paired with remote motors, Pro Hubs allow automated control through the Connector+ app on iPhone or Android devices as well as the following smart technologies:
- Amazon Alexa
- Google Assistant
- Samsung Smart Things
- Siri Shortcuts
- Control 4
Get Inspired With Our Portfolio Fabric Roman Shades Photo Gallery
Enter Your Zip Code
Get The Best Local Deals