Save Up To $1,200 in Federal Energy Tax Credits
New for 2023 – Get Beautiful, Energy-Efficient Window Treatments at Incredible Savings
- The federal government is now offering energy tax credits on select energy-efficient window treatments – letting you earn 30% of the purchase price* back in the form of a tax credit, up to a maximum annual amount of $1,200
- LouverWood™ plantation shutters made with dense cellular PCV for superior insulation and energy efficiency
- Duette Honeycomb Shades are designed to provide superior insulation at the window, helping to lower your monthly utility bills
- Reducing your energy use also helps create a more sustainable environment
With our LouverWood™ shutters, you don’t have to compromise aesthetics for energy efficiency. These custom shutters look like wood but insulate up to three times better.
LouverWood™ plantation shutters qualify for the 2023 Federal Energy Tax Credit.
Duette Honeycomb Shades
The pleats on honeycomb shades hold air in spaces between cells. This also helps keep heating and cooling where it belongs—inside your home.
Select energy-efficient Duette® Honeycomb Shades qualify for the 2023 Federal Energy Tax Credit.
How the Tax Credit Works
- Purchase Qualifying Products
Purchase qualifying products between January 1, 2023 and December 31, 2023. For a list of qualifying products, please see the Qualifying Product Document below.
- Save Your Invoice
Save your original purchase invoice and/or proof of payment for the amount paid for the qualifying products.
- Print Out Your Certificate and Meet With Your Tax Professional
Your Louver Shop consultant will provide you with a certificate. Print out the certificate and take it, along with your sales invoice and/or proof of payment, to your tax professional when filing your 2023 tax returns.